- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 23 Feb, 2019
BEAUTY ADVISOR, VARIOUS BRANDS, VARIOUS HOURS.
This is a front of house role requiring a passion for the Beauty industry encompassing make-up, skincare and fragrance. The role is focused around delivering exceptional service to drive personal and business targets. It requires the need to inspire our customers through your belief and love of our products. Whilst continuously looking to learn and develop skills, product knowledge and behaviours.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Deliver a world class customer experience that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
- Achieve all targets by providing a bespoke and commercial one to one service, helping customers by actively listening to their needs.
- Introduce customers to, and demonstrate enthusiasm for all products across the beauty department to drive sales and build customer loyalty.
- Resolve complaints and queries effectively face to face or on the telephone.
- Maintain replenishment and achieve excellent stockroom and back of house standards to ensure product availability.
- Effectively use POS systems and processes to enhance the customer experience to Company guidelines and policies.
- Maintain high standards of personal presentation to brand guidelines at all times.
- Take an active role in supporting in store eventing, product launches and incentives to deliver the best results.
- Maintains sophisticated retail and visual standards to create theatre and capture the customers imagination.
- 100% compliant in Loss Prevention and Health and Safety policies, procedures and legislation.
Skills, know-how and experience :
- Relevant retail or customer facing experience with a consistent career path which reflects the role. Previous beauty experience is preferred but not essential.
- Can demonstrate a passion for the beauty industry and environment as well as working with customers
- A desire and ability to deliver sales against target.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to communicate confidently.
- An understanding of and interest in the beauty industry; including make-up, skincare and fragrance as well as House of Fraser.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org