- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 04 Jun, 2018
Reporting in to the Store Manager, the main objectives of the Assistant Manager is to exceed sales growth, and taking accountability for coaching, leading and motivating a team of sales consultants. You will also be responsible for ensuring an outstanding customer service is provided, and to ensure the store is commercially presented at all times. The role additionally includes maintaining operational procedures for a smooth running of the store.
- Ownership of running the store and to deputise the Store Manager.
- Develop plans and local initiatives to improve the store’s performance and contribution to the overall company results.
- Manage a team of consultants by training, coaching, delegating and empowering them to provide excellent customer service in a welcoming environment.
- Take a lead role in resolving complex customer queries.
- Encourage training opportunities with employees to promote employee progression
- Ensure that all products are presented and displayed to their best advantage, following guidelines.
- Actively promote the company and the store in the local shopping centre.
- Ensure that all products are correctly coded, priced and processed through the till correctly.
- Ability and eagerness to learn by studying relevant training materials, and to share expertise.
- Carry out any reasonable tasks as requested by Store Manager, Cluster Manager or Regional Manager.
- All the above to be carried out in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
Salary to be discussed
Starting date from now..
Contact details :email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org