Pandora in intu Chapelfield Norwich are currently looking for a full time Assistant Manager.
An opportunity to work for the largest jewellery brand in the world awaits you.
If you are a professional, outgoing and fast thinking team player with knowledge of current fashion trends and styles, we may have a position for you. If you enjoy meeting and interacting with customers while building relationships and delivering excellent customer service, you should contact us immediately.
You must be flexible and willing to work weekends.
You will also be required to commit to opening and closing our store to meet the needs of our shift patterns. You will be contracted to 40 hours per week, working any five out of seven days.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to positively influence staff
• Pro-active, enthusiastic, with a friendly disposition
• Able to assist in coaching & developing the team
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Approachable and flexible attitude to work
• Lead a team with exceptional sales records
• Good team leader with plenty of self-motivation
• The ability to establish credibility and authority quickly
• Committed to the needs of the customer
• Adaptable and a quick thinker who is prepared to make decisions
• Willing to take on responsibility from day one of your position
• Calm and Professional
• Previous Retail Management experience necessary
• Proven track record of managing a team in a fast paced retail environment
• Experience working for a luxury brand preferred
• Working within a jewellery environment would be an advantage but not essential
We offer competitive salaries, outstanding benefits and an opportunity for you to be a part of our high achieving team. If you feel that you are a qualified candidate please email your CV and a covering letter to Laura@winsorbishop.co.uk. Closing date for this position will be 06.03.15.