- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 31 Jan, 2018
HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
HUGO BOSS are recruiting for a full time Assistant Manager in our Norwich Store.
- To support the Store Manager and manage the overall operation of the store and contribute to the assigned store productivity
- To contribute to the achievement of sales, profit targets, corporate and individual productivity goals, in order to maximise customer conversion and add on selling results by close monitoring of KPI performance
- To support the store manager in the overall operation of the store to ensure that assigned store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded
- To ensure the store has the highest level of standards around presentation, cleanliness, staff appearance and customer service
- To assist the store manager in ensuring that all staff possess excellent product knowledge and are regularly trained on new products
- To assist the Store Manager with Training and Development and the Recruitment and Selection process
- Demonstrated experience of retail sales in a luxury brand environment
- Demonstrated success gained as an Assistant Manager/Supervisor in a luxury brand
- Previous experience in managing a team by leading, motivating, training and developing through active management
- Previous experience in managing KPI performance
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with senior members of staff both written and verbal
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to: Kristen_Loveday@hugoboss.com