intu Chapelfield - Norwich
Disney Store is looking for an Assistant Manager.
Having fun is a serious business here at The Disney Store! We love entertaining and interacting with our guests and offering them a unique experience which brings Disney’s characters to life.
Behind the scenes we have a world that is even more exciting: a highly focused retail organization with over 55 stores across the UK, offering excellent opportunities to talented people who share our sense of magic.
As Assistant Manager you’ll support your Store Manager through delivering an interactive guest experience, ensuring we deliver our brand values of Innovation, Quality, Community, Storytelling, Optimism and Decency.
The role involves:
• Playing the role of Brand Ambassador by representing the Disney brand to the Cast (team) and Guests
• Supporting the Store Manager in achieving a high energy environment and all Company goals and initiatives
• Inspiring the Cast to achieve maximum performance levels through coaching, feedback and teamwork
• Contributing to ideas that drive positive results in key performance indicators including sales, conversion and loss prevention
• Contributing to impeccable visual standards and merchandise flow, through monitoring and coaching the Cast
To be successful you’ll need:
• Genuine passion for the Disney brand which you’ll communicate to engage with Guests and Cast
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment, prioritising the guest over tasks whilst achieving great business results
• Ability to supervise and communicate in a team environment, whilst motivating others to deliver results
• Ability to analyse results and trends to make sound business decisions
• Strong visual merchandising skills
Ideally you will currently be working as an Assistant Manager in a high-volume, customer focused retail store.
If successful, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary, great benefits and the opportunity to work for a market leading global brand.
Neatly situated within Norwich’s historic city centre and just inside the city’s inner ring road, intu Chapelfield has over 90 fantastic shops, cafés and restaurants and 1,000 parking spaces for shoppers.
To apply, please email us your CV with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference AM791.