The intu family club, in partnership with Playmobil, is free to join and you will receive exclusive offers and discounts, a gift for your little one, a membership pack, a magazine and much more!
Safety at intu Chapelfield
As part of intu Chapelfield's family facilities, we offer a hotline number to assist parents and guardians in finding children who have been separated whilst out shopping. Please call 01603 753344 to speak directly to our Customer Services team who will help you.
Tips for parents
- Teach your child to recite their name, address and telephone number.
- Sew or write their surnames only in any clothing.
- Encourage young children to stay close and hold your hand or trolley.
- Make sure that children know that intu Chapelfield staff wear orange scarves and ties and also intu name badges - look for the little bird!
- If you have lost a child inside a store, enquire at the nearest till. If on the malls ask a member of intu Chapelfield staff or at a Customer Services Desk.
- Children remain your responsibility. Please DO NOT leave them unsupervised, especially when using lifts and escalators and near fountains and water features.
If you are little and lost
- STOP, stand still and LOOK around. DO NOT run around.
- If you see the person you came with, go straight back to them and hold their hand.
- If you cannot see the person you came with go straight to the till if you are in a shop.
- If you are out in the malls look for a member of intu Chapelfield staff who has an orange scarf or tie and name badge on.