Bye bye winter wardrobe, hello Spring/Summer fashion...our fash-tastic shows are back!
In the middle of Norwich Fashion Week 2017, we are bringing you a host of live catwalk shows, showcasing the very best looks this season has to offer from some of our most popular stores.
Join us on Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 March between 11am and 4.15pm when we'll be bringing this season to life with a series of interactive fashion shows.
Find us on the Lower Ground Mall outside House of Fraser.
Be inspired with the latest trends and most vibrant styles as we bring you a different show every 45 minutes from retailers including House of Fraser, River Island, Monsoon, Boux Avenue, Superdry and JD Sports. Don't miss out!
In between shows, why not check out the eye-catching mannequins some of retailers will be dressing, then pop in store to get the look!
Send us your pics from the shows! Keep up to date with all the latest fashion news, events, photo's and events on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages (@intuChapelfield).
Back by popular demand, we've set our retailers the challenge of putting together four different Spring/Summer looks to display out on in our shopping centre for all to see. But which look will come out on top? Visit our Facebook page between March 9 and March 16 and vote for your favourite look to be in with a chance of winning a £50 intu Gift Card. Terms and conditions apply.
Mannequin Catwalk Competition
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 16 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion or employees of intu Properties.
• Competition overview: intu Chapelfield is inviting customers to vote for their best dressed mannequin on Thursday 9 March 2017 and then every other day until to Thursday 16 March 2017. For your chance to win, head to the intu Chapelfield Facebook page www.facebook.com/intuchapelfield, and find the Mannequin Catwalk post for that day, then vote by ‘liking’ and commenting which your favourite best dressed Mannequin is.
• Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries.
• Winners will be selected the following morning.
• Only one entry per person on Facebook is allowed. Subsequent entries will not be counted in prize draw.
• Prizes are restricted to one prize per person i.e. you can only win once.
• Mannequin Catwalk dates are as follows: March 9, 11, 13, 15 – votes cast up until 10am the following day will be counted. All others will be excluded.
• The prizes are: 1 x winner of a £50 intu Chapelfield gift card per posting day on Facebook (4 x prizes in total).
• intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The prize winners will be notified on Facebook.
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Chapelfield within 5 days of the notification date, intu Chapelfield reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• The prize winner must be able to collect the prize from intu Chapelfield in person within one month of being notified and photo ID will be required. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu Chapelfield. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.