Boooo! There's some spooky goings on at intu Chapelfield this Halloween!
After last year's spook-tacular success, we've given all of our retailers the same ghastly challenge...to carve the best pumpkin out of everyone else in the centre.
Pumpkins will be issued out week commencing October 23 and you can see them all out on display on the Lower Ground Mall from Friday 27 until Monday 30 October.
Whilst you're in the centre why not dress up and take part in our big trick or trick event across the centre?
What scary creations will they come up? You'll have to find out! Last year's wicked winners were Auntie Anne's with their monstrous cave design.
As part of our Halloween challenge, we're giving you the chance to win in our Facebook competition. On Friday 27 October we'll be posting a Facebook album with all the entries in. All you have to do is like your favourite to be entered into a draw to win a £25 intu Chapelfield gift card.
The pumpkin with the most votes will be declared the winner. A winner from all entries will be chosen at random.
Not a fan of us yet? Like our Facebook page now and keep up to date with all the latest fashion, events, news and competitions.
The voting closes Monday 30 October.
The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion or employees of intu Properties and intu Retail Services.
• Competition overview: intu Chapelfield is inviting customers to like their favourite pumpkin in a Facebook album.
• Competition runs from Friday 27 until Monday 30 October 2017.
• One winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries. Subsequent entries will not be counted in prize draw.
• Only one winner will be chosen.
• The prize is: One £25 intu Chapelfield Gift Card
• intu Chapelfield reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The prize winner will be notified via Facebook.
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Chapelfield within 5 days of the notification date, intu Chapelfield reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• intu Chapelfield cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• The prize winner must be able to collect the prize from the Information Desk in intu Chapelfield in person within one month of being notified and photo ID will be required. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu Chapelfield. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.