On Saturday 25 March, Kids' Club members are invited to come along and decorate their very own Mad Hatter's cupcake to give to their Mum on Mothering Sunday. We'll be whipping up some yummy icing and will asking little hands to craft their own teapot or mad hat out of icing! Join us outside Boots from 10am until 4pm.
Existing members please bring along your membership cards. New to Kids' Club? Sign up to Kids' Club now!
We've set our retailer's a mad challenge - to decorate the best top hat across the whole centre! From Friday 24 - Monday 27 March we'll be showing all of the finished masterpieces out on the mall around our specially made tea party for all of our shoppers to see. There's also the chance to win a £25 intu Gift Card by visiting our Facebook page. All you have to do is like our page and like/comment on your favourite retailer hat to be entered into the free prize draw. The retailer with the most likes will then be declared our mad hatter winner. Terms and conditions apply.
Break charity are encouraging friends, families and colleagues to get together this March to take a break from your busy schedules by hosting a Break 4 Cake. It is a great, fun way to get everyone together and stop for a well-earned break with some good company and delicious cake and most importantly, raise money for a fantastic cause.
How to put on a Break 4 Cake
For more information or to download your own Break 4 Cake pack, visit the Break website here.
The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion or employees of intu Properties and intu Retail Services.
• Competition overview: intu Chapelfield is inviting customers to like their favourite Mad Hatter's top hat in a Facebook album.
• Competition runs from Friday 24 until Monday 27 March 2017.
• One winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries. Subsequent entries will not be counted in prize draw.
• Only one winner will be chosen.
• The prize is: One £25 intu Chapelfield Gift Card
• intu Chapelfield reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The prize winner will be notified via Facebook.
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Chapelfield within 5 days of the notification date, intu Chapelfield reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• intu Chapelfield cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• The prize winner must be able to collect the prize from the Information Desk in intu Chapelfield in person within one month of being notified and photo ID will be required. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu Chapelfield. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.