To celebrate February half term we've teamed up with Skechers to give one lucky shopper the chance of winning two pairs of Energy Light shoes (that are simply out of this world!).
Prize is for one boy and one girl.
To be in with a chance of winning this cosmic prize, simply enter your details.
Competition closes Sunday 18 February 2018. Good luck!
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion or employees of intu properties and their immediate families.
• Competition overview: intu Chapelfield and Skechers are giving one lucky shopper the chance of winning two pairs of Skechers Energy Light shoes. Prize equals to one boys and one girls pair.
• Closing date Sunday 18 February at 11.45pm. Please note a winner will be chosen after this date.
• Prizes cannot be transferred, and the winner must be able to collect the prize in person from intu Chapelfield, showing valid photographic ID. The prize must be collected within 3 months of being notified. If the store does not have the correct size shoes, then Skechers will look to post the shoes directly to the winner's home address.
• No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draws will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
• intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries and will be notified by the platform in which they entered via (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
• Should the prize winners be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Chapelfield within 5 days of being notified, intu reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prizes must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange
• The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu, intu Chapelfield. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.