We've got an extra special Christmas competition for you to enter, as featured in our intu Chapelfield Christmas Gift Guide!
You could be the lucky winner of an Apple iPhone 6 in Space Grey - so you'll be the envy of all your friends...or you could treat someone special to it on Christmas Day. We're also giving away the iPhone complete with a red leather case and a Bose Soundlink mini bluetooth speaker. This prize is worth over £740, and one lucky person will have it in time for Christmas.
To be in with a chance of winning, browse through our Christmas Gift Guide and answer the question correctly by Sunday 7 December. All correct entries will go in to a prize draw on Monday 8 December 2014.
Special competition terms & conditions (these are in addition to our standard competition terms and conditions).
1. Prize is an iPhone 6 16GB in Space Grey, a red leather case and a Bose Soundlink mini bluetooth speaker. 2. Competition closes at 23:00 on Sunday 7 December 2014. 3. Prize must be collected from the intu Chapelfield information desk.
These are the standard terms and conditions for all competitions found at https://intu.co.uk/chapelfield and in centre.
Special terms may apply to particular competitions in addition to these terms, and those terms can be found at the relevant competition page or entry form. If any special competition term conflicts with these Terms, the special competition term will apply.
1. If you wish to participate in the competition you must agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”). By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
2. The competition is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees and contractors, agents and service providers of Intu Properties plc, intu Chapelfield or any retailers at intu Chapelfield, any family members of such employees or contractors and anyone professionally associated with this competition.
3. Only one entry per person. No purchase required.
4. All entry instructions for the competition will form part of these Terms. The entry instructions can be found on the relevant page of https://intu.co.uk/chapelfield or are available at Customer Services.
5. To enter the competition, please: (a) complete the official entry form available on https://intu.co.uk/chapelfield ; or (b) submit the entry form available at Customer Services. Entries must be submitted by the specified closing date.
6. The prize winner(s) will be the person(s) with the first correct entry or entries drawn at random by an independent person selected by us.
7. The prize winner(s) will be notified by post within 5 days of the closing date of the competition.
8. The prize winner’s surname and county will be made available on the competition page at https://intu.co.uk/chapelfield 9. The prize winner may be required to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you are required to take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
10. The decision of intu Chapelfield is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Prizes are subject to availability. The prize(s) will be as stated on https://intu.co.uk/chapelfield Winner(s) must collect their prize at intu Chapelfield in Norwich within 30 days of the closing date of the competition. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for prizes. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
13. Information you provide to us on the entry form will be used to contact you for the purposes of the competition. We may need your date of birth to verify that you are entitled to enter this competition, but will not use it for any other purpose. If you have selected the options to be contacted by intu Chapelfield and its’ retailers for marketing purposes, we will only use your information for those purposes. We will not pass on your information to any third parties.
16. We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) in exceptional circumstances, vary, amend or cancel this competition at any time on reasonable notice, including varying the closing date for the competition; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the competition if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) amend these Terms, in which case we will use reasonable efforts to notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants.
17. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this competition or the prizes.
18. The promoter of this competition is Chapelfield Property Management Limited, 40-46 St Stephens Street, Norwich, NR1 3SH, a company registered in England, 5503286. (“we”, “us” or “our”).
19. Any queries in relation to this competition should be directed in writing to The Marketing Department, intu Chapelfield Management Offices, 40-46 St Stephens Street, Norwich, NR1 3SH.
20. These Terms and this competition are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Wear a Unity Band for World Cancer DayMore info
Reboot initiative invites shoppers to donate their old sports shoesGet involved
intu Chapelfield Retailer Awards 2017 WinnersMore info