SpongeBob SquarePants has laughed our pants off this Easter with his big laughter party...but now it's your turn!
We've teamed up with our good friends at Nickelodeon to give one lucky winner the chance to win an amazing SpongeBob SquarePants goodie bag.
Can you make us laugh our pants off?
Tell us your best joke in reply to our Facebook post for a chance to own this SpongeBob SquarePants goody bag.
Competition prize includes:
• 1 x SpongeBob Plush (one of an Assortment – SpongeBob or Patrick)
• 1 x SpongeBob DVD ‘Most Wanted’
• 1 x SpongeBob Backpack
• 1 x SpongeBob Playset
• 1 x SpongeBob Pirate Ship
You've got until Sunday 17 April at midnight to tell us....good luck!
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion or employees of intu properties.
• How to enter: leave a comment on a designated intu Chapelfield Facebook post telling us your best joke – reminder this is a family competition so keep it clean please as profanities will be removed and your entry will be void.
• Competition will close on Sunday 17 April.
• Winners: We will choose at random one entry from the comments on the designated intu Chapelfield Facebook post. The winner will receive:
• The prize winner will be notified via Facebook.
• You must have permission of a parent or guardian to send us your entry.
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
• intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu within 10 days of the notification date, intu reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete. Any bulk entries received will be removed from the competition.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu Chapelfield.
• By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
• Provider of the Prize: Nickelodeon UK Limited is the Provider of the Prize and makes no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law shall have no liability to any entrant or winner in relation to any prize its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise.
• Promoter of the competition is intu Shopping Centres plc.