To celebrate the return of Dinosaur World Live in Norwich, we have teamed up with Norwich Theatre Royal to give two lucky families the chance to win tickets to see the show at 2pm on 26 October 2018.
Get set to grab your compasses and head out into the unchartered territory of a pre-historic world with Dinosaur Live at Norwich Theatre Royal on October 26 & 27. If you’d like the chance to see astonishing dinosaurs, such as the Tyrannosaurus Rex, a Giraffatitan, Microraptor, Segnosaurus and Triceratops, then enter our competition. To enter visit the intu Chapelfield facebook page and look for the competition post - competition ends on Wednesday 17 October.
We also have a visit from a Segnosaurus on Chapelfield Plain on Friday 12 October, view the details here.
Get social and share with friends
- Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion or employees of intu properties and their immediate families.
- Competition overview: Enter the competition on Facebook, by commenting with your or your child’s favourite dinosaur, for the chance to win a family ticket to see Dinosaur World Live on Friday 26 October at 2pm at Norwich Theatre Royal.
- There are 2 x family tickets to be won (family ticket is for 4 people, which must include 1 adult).
- Closing date Wednesday 17 October 2018.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for another show. The prize is only valid for the date given.
- No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
- No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
- intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries and will be notified on Facebook.
- Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Chapelfield within 4 days of the notification date, intu reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
- There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange
- The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
- The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
- The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu, intu Chapelfield. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.