We've teamed up with our brand new PANDORA Norwich store to give you the chance to win £1000 worth of gorgeous jewellery this Christmas. The lucky winner will be invited for a shopping experience and be able to choose from PANDORA's whole collection in store here at intu Chapelfield.
Visit the new PANDORA Norwich store on Upper Ground Mall and look at their beautiful charms, necklaces, rings and bracelets. You're sure to find the perfect Christmas present for someone special.
To enter our competition, simply enter your details.
Competition closes 11.45pm on Monday 7 December 2015 and terms and conditions apply.
Pandora jewellery competition terms and conditions
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion or employees of intu Properties, intu Retail Services and PANDORA.
• Competition overview: intu Chapelfield is inviting customers to enter their details to be in for a chance of winning up to £1000 worth of jewellery from the PANDORA Norwich store at intu Chapelfield.
• Competition closes at 11.45pm on Monday 7 December 2015.
• One winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries. Subsequent entries will not be counted in prize draw.
• The prize is: A personal shopping experience at PANDORA Norwich to choose jewellery up to £1,000.
• Value of money must be spent in one transaction at PANDORA Norwich. There is no cash alternative. Gifts bought during this time can only be exchanged, no refunds.
• intu Chapelfield reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The prize winner will be notified via email.
• Should the prize winners be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Chapelfield within 5 days of the notification date, intu Chapelfield reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Intu Chapelfield cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• The prize winners must be able to collect/claim the prize from the PANDORA Norwich store in intu Chapelfield in person within three months of being notified and photo ID will be required. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu Chapelfield. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
Brows has opened in House of FraserMore info
intu Chapelfield staff become Dementia FriendsRead more
House to open sixth UK store in intu ChapelfieldMore info