Share, snap and win!
Share your #intuFamilyClub photo for the chance to win an intu gift card.
Show us how much fan you'e had at our first intu Family Club event, and share your best photo with us on instagram or on our Facebook page for the chance to win one of three £50 intu gift cards.
How to enter:
Simply post your photo on Instagram or on our Facebook page. Don't forget to tag us @intuChapelfield and use #intuFamilyClub.
Competition closes at midnight on Thursday 31 May 2018. Winners will be chosen at random within five working days. T&Cs apply.
Competition terms and conditions
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 16 years and over except persons connected with this promotion or employees of intu properties, intu Chapelfield retailers and their immediate families.
• There are 3 £50 intu gift cards to be won. One intu gift card prize per person only.
• Competition starts Tuesday 29 May and closes Thursday 31 May 2018.
• Prizes cannot be transferred, and the winner must be able to collect the prize in person from intu Chapelfield at the information desk. The prize must be collected within a month.
• No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draws will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
• intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prizes must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange
• The winners agree to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu, intu Chapelfield.
Brows has opened in House of FraserMore info
intu Chapelfield staff become Dementia FriendsRead more
House to open sixth UK store in intu ChapelfieldMore info