This summer we’ve teamed up with SCOOBY-DOO and MYSTERY INC. gang to offer four families the amazing opportunity to see the latest musical to hit London!
In this brand new family musical SCOOBY-DOO and the MYSTERY INC. gang have been called to London to help solve an epic mystery.
A trouble-making ghost is haunting the London Palladium and SHAGGY, FRED, DAPHNE, VELMA and SCOOBY-DOO are on their way, and bringing the MYSTERY MACHINE to crack this spooky and theatrical case.
SCOOBY-DOO LIVE! MUSICAL MYSTERIES will have the whole family on the edge of their seats in traditional SCOOBY-DOO fashion from the moment this fun, musical show begins.
Maybe this time the gang are in over their heads?!
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion or employees of intu properties.
• To enter visit www.intu.co.uk, select your local intu centre, visit their competition page, answer the question correctly and enter your details for your chance to win.
• The competition will close at 23.59 on 11 August 2016.
• The winners will be selected at random and notified within 5 working days from close of competition.
• Only one entry per person will go into the prize draw. No purchase necessary
• There are four prizes available. Entries will be aggregated with all other entries from other intu centres for a chance to win the available prizes.
• Prize winner’s details will be passed on to Dewynters Ltd. and will be contacted by a representative of Dewynters Ltd. to fulfill the prize.
• Each of the four prizes comprises: :
o Family ticket (Four tickets) to SCOOBY-DOO LIVE at the Palladium Theatre, Argyll Street, London, W1F 7TF. Tickets are valid for performances from 18th August – 21st August 2016 at 10.30am, 1pm & 3.30pm. Tickets are strictly subject to availability and non-transferable.
o A meal for four at the Rainforest Cafe 20 Shaftesbury Ave, London W1D 7EU redeemable to value of £80 per person.
o A contribution of up to £200 in total is included for travel to London. Winners are responsible for any extra charges incurred whilst redeeming the prize in addition to those covered by the prize funds above. All prize elements are subject to availability and are non-transferable. No cash alternative available. All elements of the prize must be redeemed on the same trip.
• No additional expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw or prizes will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
• intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The prize winners will be notified by email/ or telephone by Dewynters Ltd. depending on information supplied at time of entry.
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to Dewynters Ltd. within 5 days of the notification date, intu reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
• Dewynters Ltd. is the Provider of the Prize and makes no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law shall have no liability to any entrant or winner in relation to any prize its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise.
• Promoter of the competition is intu Shopping Centres plc.
Giraffe's new vegan dishesMore info
intu Chapelfield staff become Dementia FriendsRead more
House to open sixth UK store in intu ChapelfieldMore info