Crown the pumpkin king, Saturday 27 - Wednesday 31 October
The retailer pumpkin competition is back! Check out our retailers' putrid pumpkin designs and vote for your favourite on Facebook, and you could be in with a chance of winning a £25 intu Gift Card.
Head over to our Facebook page from Saturday 27 October to place your votes.
Join the intu Family Club
The intu Family Club is free to join and you will recieve exclusive offers and discounts, a gift for your little one, a membership pack, a magazine and much more!
Sign up today
Get social and share with friends
- Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion or employees of intu properties.
- Competition overview: intu Chapelfield shoppers are invited to vote for their favourite retailer pumpkin design on the intu Chapelfield Facebook page.
- The most popular pumpkin design will be announced on the 31 October. The winners prize is a £25 intu gift card.
- Closing date is Wednesday 31st October 2018 at midday.
- Prizes cannot be transferred and the winner must be able to collect the prize in person from intu Chapelfield, showing valid photographic ID. The prize must be collected within 3 months of being notified.
- No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
- No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
- intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries and will be notified by email.
- Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Chapelfield within 5 days of the notification date, intu reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
- There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange
- The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
- The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
- The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu, intu Chapelfield. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.