Competition terms and conditions
• The competition is open to all UK residents (mums!) aged 16 years and over except persons connected with this promotion or employees of intu properties, intu Chapelfield retailers and their immediate families.
• There are 10 bouquets to be won. One flower pick per person and only one prize per person only.
• Competition starts Friday 9 March and closes Saturday 10 March 2018. - flowers will be given out at random to mums in the centre from 11am - 2pm each day or until all flowers have gone.
• Prizes cannot be transferred, and the winner must be able to collect the prize in person from intu Chapelfield, upon presenting the flower and a winning tag at the information desk. The prize must be collected immediately.
• No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draws will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
• intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prizes must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange
• The winners agree to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu, intu Chapelfield.