This Black Friday weekend we’ve teamed up House of Fraser to bring you a big brand Black Friday competition. You could win this fabulous black Michael Kors purse worth £95 – what a great place to keep all the money you save on your Black Friday purchases!
Check out some of the amazing Black Friday weekend offers right here.
For your chance to win simply complete the form below before midnight on Sunday 27 November. We will pick a winner at random from all the entries.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 16 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion or employees of intu properties and their immediate families.
• Competition overview: Simply visit the intu Chapelfield Black Friday web page, and look out for the Michael Kors Black Friday competition?
• There is on Michael Kors purse worth £95 to be won
• One entry per person.
• A winner will be drawn at random from all the entries. Closing date is midnight on Sunday 27 November 2016.
• Prizes cannot be transferred, and the winner must be able to collect the prize in person from intu Chapelfield, showing valid photographic ID. The prize must be collected within 3 months of being notified.
• No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
• intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries and will be notified by email or telephone.
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Chapelfield within 5 days of the notification date, intu reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange
• The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu, intu Chapelfield. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.