- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 13 Nov, 2015
We are looking for 3 security officers to start in January 2016. Roles include 30 hr, 32 hr and 40 hr a week contracts.
Apply online HERE before 13th November.
JOB PURPOSE / SCOPE:-
To ensure that an efficient and effective security service is maintained at all times, this will be achieved by working in accordance with Assignment Instructions – thus ensuring the safety and security of clients’ property, employees and visitors.
The post holder will be responsible for maintaining the day-to-day security requirements of the client maintaining a good corporate image and high standards of professionalism and Customer Service
- Ensuring that all aspects of the Assignment Instructions are adhered to
- Maintain a continuous patrol of the allocated areas.
- Enforce a minimum behaviour codes within the Centre.
- Pedestrian & vehicle access control to the Service deck area.
- Attend to incidents as directed by Control / Centre Management
- Provide World class customer service and respond to customer requests for help and assistance.
- Respond to emergencies (i.e. 1st aid, fire, evacuations, and bomb threats) in accordance with the emergency procedures.
- Maintain correct radio contact with Control at all times.
- Report to Control any damage, H&S issue and occurrences as necessary
- Conduct complete Centre lockdowns & unlocks at appropriate times
- Undertake regular patrols and inspections of the premises in accordance with the Site Instructions
- Ensuring all H&S policies are adhered to
- Conduct site fire system checks
- Ensuring that no unauthorised persons are permitted on to the premises
- Maintaining an accurate record of any incidents that occur
- In addition to these functions employees are required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Previous experience in the security industry is preferred
- Excellent Customer Service
- Smart appearance, Patience, Diplomacy, Excellent customer service & people skills
- Good communication skills
- Smart, reliable and punctual
- Good general standard of health
- 3 Day 1st Aid Certificate
- SIA CCTV license
- Defibrillator Trained
- Evac Chair Trained
- Customer Service
Got what it takes? CLICK HERE to apply now!