As part of the Technical Services team and in line with Intu’s strategy for delivering ‘World Class Service’, effectively manage and maintain all of the centre’s facilities to the highest possible standard. 6.00pm – 10.00pm Mon - Fri. Click here to apply, and follow the link to intu Retail Services.
A little bit about the role:
- You will be responsible for reactive breakdown repairs and adhere to the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule.
- Carry out electrical testing in line with relevant standards and legislation.
- Carry out repairs and upgrades to the centre and associated sundry properties using a range of skills to include, but not limited to: painting, joinery, basic plumbing, electrical fault finding / installations and tiling.
- Carry out workplace inspections as required from time to time.
- You will be required to apply your proven ‘hands on’ technical background to ensure that all work is carried out in a timely manner.
- Report weekly to site management regarding the progress of maintenance works.
- Attend on-site and external training as required and in line with all duties and responsibilities.
- Assist in the production of risk assessments and safe working practices as required.
- To be available for emergency call outs as required.
- To suit the business needs, be prepared to work different shift times from time to time including weekends.
- Work safely and in accordance with the company’s Quality and Environmental policies.
- Be required to promote and adhere to company H&S policy and way of working at all times.
- With the aim of delivering ‘World Class Service’, proactively identify and implement mall improvements such as aesthetics, facilities and H&S related issues.
- To oversee contract personnel when on site, ensuring they comply with site rules and regulations.