- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 15 Jun, 2015
Reporting to the Guest Services Manager, the BSC-Compliance will be responsible for supporting the delivery of technical and health and safety compliance. Working closely with the Technical team, the BSC for Compliance will manage the logging of information and tasks on concept to ensure statutory compliance and effective completion of tasks. They will also be responsible for tracking the completion of audit tasks across the business and for the tracking of health and safety documentation such as risk assessments. As well as the compliance aspects of the role they will also carry out Finance and HR related duties together with Reception cover. CLICK HERE to apply and follow the link to intu Retail Services.
This role will include a variety of tasks including:
- Develop close working relationship with internal customers and service providers to fully understand the business.
- Present all outputs of the Business Support team accurately, to a high standard and in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with all teams to ensure a smooth and seamless service
- Provide World Class Service in all aspects of the role.
The role will include the main duties:
- Provide input, monitoring and reporting to the technical business systems.
- Ensure all centre log books, compliance or quality based records and files are reviewed and kept up to date and any changes are communicated to the centre team.
- Ensure all the centre’s work permit system is followed with contractor’s access and permits in place for all on site activity in line with centre procedures.
- Support the centre’s Health & Safety and Fire personnel with correspondence, reporting, training coordination and data input.
- Data input and monitoring of the centre’s CAFM system in relation to all planned and reactive tasks resource allocation and the closing down of tasks for both subcontractors and internal resources.
- Proactively monitor the centre’s CAFM system to achieve the centre’s agreed SLA’s.
- Update the centre’s Health & Safety board as required.
- Assist with the completion and checking of monthly payroll information to the payroll administration team and liaising to resolve any issues or matters arising, prior to its approval.
- Maintain personnel files and E Central records.
- Assist with the preparation of budgets, forecasts and reconciliation of the centre’s Intu RS budget.
- All aspects of the purchasing process including raising PO’s, goods receipting and supplier set up.
- Support and input to supply chain initiatives.
- Data input to a number of databases including, but not limited to: Key holder lists, retailer contacts, financial trackers, uniform stock, turnover, training matrices.
- Word processing for general correspondence as well as some minute taking.
- Assisting intu Experiences and Marketing with bookings, events and client inspections.
- Reception duties including telephone and face to face enquiries, managing visitor systems, room booking, postal duties, parcel collection and guest arrivals in a timely, efficient and friendly manner.
- Sale of corporate Gift Cards.
- General administrative tasks and duties relating to the operational requirements including drafting, production and checking documents, ordering stationery and stock for Technical Services, archiving, booking couriers, producing movement sheets etc.
Any other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
CLICK HERE to apply and follow the link to intu Retail Services. Closing date is 15th June 2015.