Safety at intu Broadmarsh
The intu Broadmarsh Safe Hands scheme is part of our family facilities, we offer a hotline number to assist parents and guardians in finding children who have been separated whilst out shopping. Please call 0115 840 4554 to speak directly to our Customer Service team who will help you.
Tips for parents
- Teach your child to recite their name, address and telephone number.
- Sew or write their surnames only in any clothing.
- Encourage young children to stay close and hold your hand or trolley.
- Make sure that children know that intu Broadmarsh staff wear orange scarves and ties and also intu name badges - look for the little bird!
- If you have lost a child inside a store, enquire at the nearest till. If on the malls ask a member of intu Broadmarsh staff or at a Customer Services Desk.
- Children remain your responsibility. Please DO NOT leave them unsupervised, especially when using lifts and escalators.
If you are little and lost
- STOP, stand still and LOOK around. DO NOT run around.
- If you see the person you came with, go straight back to them and hold their hand.
- If you cannot see the person you came with go straight to the till if you are in a shop.
- If you are out in the malls look for a member of intu Broadmarsh staff who has an orange scarf or tie and name badge on.
Child safe zones
intu Broadmarsh is a family friendly and safe place to visit, shop and have fun. However, just in case you and your child are separated whilst shopping our intu Safe Hands scheme can help reassure and get help fast.
If you lose a child or need to report an incident you can talk directly to our Security and Customer Services Team.