Competition prize details:
An executive suite at National Ice Centre, Nottingham with ten tickets for Disney on Ice Frozen on Saturday 19th November, 10.30am performance. No cash alternative. Prize must be taken on Saturday 19th November at 10.30am.
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion or employees of intu properties.
- The competition will open at 00.00 on 29th June 2016 and close at 23.59 on 31th August 2016.
- The winners will be selected at random and notified before 5pm on Friday 2nd September 2016.
- Only one entry per person will go into the prize draw. No purchase necessary
- By submitting your email address you agree to being contacted in the future by email by intu Broadmarsh. You can unsubscribe at any time using the link on future emails.
- No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw or prizes will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
- intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- The entries from intu Victoria Centre and intu Broadmarsh will be collated and one winner will be chosen at random.
- The prize winners will be notified by email
- Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu within 5 days of the notification date, intu reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
- There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
- The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
- The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
- No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
- The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- Provider of the Prize: Motorpoint Arena is the Provider of the Prize and makes no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law shall have no liability to any entrant or winner in relation to any prize its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise.
- Promoter of the competition is intu Shopping Centres plc.