- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion or employees of intu properties.
- How to enter: you can enter on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram:
Facebook: Post a picture on intu Broadmarsh's Facebook page in a reply/comment to the specific competition Facebook post, with a photo of dad and their ‘mini me’ son or daughter. Include the hashtag #intuminime.
Twitter: Tweet us @intuBroadmarsh with a picture of dad and their ‘mini me’ son or daughter but you must use #intuminime as part of that tweet,
Instagram: post a picture using @intuBroadmarsh with a picture of dad and their ‘mini me’ son or daughter but you must use #intuminime as part of that.
NB: ‘Mini me’ can be interpreted as a lookalike or a copy cat by imitating their father.
Entries submitted without using the #tag #intuminime will not be entered into the competition.
- The competition starts on Thursday 9th June and closes on Thursday 16th June.
- Winners: We will choose at random one entry from all the comments on the designated intu Broadmarsh Facebook, twitter and instagram pages that use the #intuminime #tag.
- The winner will receive:
- The prize winner will be notified via the channel they entered on.
- Any entries posted onto the Facebook wall directly or to any other Facebook post won’t be included we can only include entries that are linked to this post [ENTER POST HERE]
- The intu gift card can only be used at the following shopping centres: intu Chapelfield, intu Lakeside, intu Uxbridge, intu Bromley, intu Watford, intu Milton Keynes, intu Victoria Centre, intu Broadmarsh, intu Derby, intu Merry Hill, intu Potteries, intu Eldon Square, intu Metrocentre, intu Braehead, intu Trafford Centre.
- You must have permission of a parent or guardian to send us your entry.
- The winner must come into intu Broadmarsh and collect the prize £100 intu Gift Card in person with proof of identification within 3 months of the closing date.
- No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
- intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu within 10 days of the notification date, intu reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
- There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
- The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
- The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete. Any bulk entries received will be removed from the competition.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
- The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu Broadmarsh, Nottingham, NG17LL.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- Promoter of the competition is intu Shopping Centres plc.