• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion or employees of intu properties.
• Gift cards can only be used at intu centres – intu Braehead, intu Bromley, intu Broadmarsh intu Chapelfield, intu Derby, intu Eldon Square, intu Lakeside,intu Metrocentre, intu Merry Hill intu Milton Keynes, intu Potteries, intu Trafford Centre, intu Uxbridge, intu Victoria Centre & intu Watford. Gift cards cannot be transferred.
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
• intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The prize winners will be selected at random and notified by Facebook/Twitter or Instagram
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Braehead within 5 days of the notification date, intu Braehead reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• The prize winner must be able to collect the prize from intu Braehead in person within 3 months of being notified and photo ID will be required. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu Braehead by entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
We’re on the lookout for local charities, community groups and schools who need our help with landscaping, gardening, painting and decorating, or repairs.
Working with intu Braehead and Cardwell Nurseries volunteers, we have the knowledge and know how to help. As well as our hardworking volunteers and tradesmen, we will also provide all the materials to carry out the work. If you need our help…More info
Does your little one fancy themself as a bit of a fashionista? If so, why not treat them to a birthday party they'll never forget with our friends at New Look.
Exclusive to New Look at intu Braehead, children can enjoy a 1.5 hour party which includes a fashion show, games, goody bags, trend updates and more for just £15 per head.
For more information and if you would like to book, please vis…More info
The intu Braehead Community Fund helps schools, charities and local organisations get a much needed cash boost.
The Community Fund has been set up to donate hundreds of pounds to good causes in the west of Scotland between now and the end of the year.
Schools, charities and community groups can apply to the fund for single donations up to a maximum of £500, by outlining how the money would b…More info