- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 16 Nov, 2016
With the rapid expansion of the business and continuing career opportunities available, there could not be a more exciting time to join eurochange ltd than now!
We select our products based on values, security and reliability so, as a Travel Money Sales Advisor, you will be key to our business in delivering expert advice and excellent customer service.
Listening to your customers and offering a service tailored to them is paramount, so whether you are listening to their tales of trekking in Timbuktu, hiking in the Himalayas or even watching the sunset over the Serengeti, with our great rates on foreign currency, cash passports and many other products to offer, we want our customers to enjoy more of those priceless moments knowing they received a first class service from you!
We have Full-Time and also offer a basic of 20 Hours however you should be flexible to work up to 40 Hours per week. For both contracts you should be adaptable and able to work on weekdays, weekends including bank holidays.
- You will be providing eurochange customers with exceptional service and expert knowledge to suit their needs.
- You will be responsible for promoting eurochange products to meet and exceed your personal targets and other key performance indicators, along with providing a positive contribution to the store’s profitability.
- You will help to maximise new business leads, as well as service existing business/clients on a day to day basis.
- You should be adaptable and able to work on weekdays, weekends including bank holidays, with flexibility to work in others stores within your cluster and region.
- You will demonstrate an ability to process all transactions efficiently and accurately, avoiding any discrepancies that can result to any financial loss to the business.
- You should have the ability to take full ownership of your branch, in most cases working independently to ensure the highest level of professionalism, even when under pressure.
- We commit to maximise the full potential of all our employees and offer full support and training along with a competitive salary and bonus to make you a Foreign Exchange Expert, so if you can answer “YES” to the following, we want to hear from you!
- Do have a minimum of 6 months retail experience, or equivalent experience in a customer driven environment
- Have experience processing numerous cash and electronic transactions in a busy environment
- Have experience within a customer facing and fast paced role.
- Confident working on your own initiative or as part of a team.
If you have a genuine passion for customer service and are motivated to meet sales targets, “Apply Now”!
Please apply by visiting www.eurochange.co.ukalternative forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference “Retail Sales Assistant (SA) Braehead” .