The Amazing Chocolate Workshop is looking for confident, charismatic, vibrant, out-going individuals with a passion for selling chocolate, to join our team for our Christmas campaign at intu Braehead.
- You must be available full time during the campaign period, 8 October – 30 December.
- It is *essential* that you are available to work Saturdays, and particularly on Friday 23 and Saturday 24 December.
Your daily duties would involve:
• Showcasing our amazing chocolate and demonstrating products
• Selling our products to customers, making up gift boxes and handling cash
• Answering questions about our chocolate, handing out samples and bringing attention to the stand
• Re-stocking and ensuring the display looks top-notch at all times
• General upkeep and maintenance of stand
• Opening up, end of day cashing-up and closure routine
Ideal, but not essential:
• Experience in a retail/selling role
• Mental arithmetic: you will need to add up the different prices of our products so it’s really essential that you are able to do mental arithmetic.
• Outgoing, confident and chatty personalities with excellent people skills to engage with our customers
• Good timekeeping (are punctual & reliable)
• Enthusiastic, pro-active and adaptable
£7.50 per hour, paid weekly.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org