- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 31 Oct, 2016
What you will be doing
- Assist with the management of the day to day operations of the store whilst ensuring costs are kept within targets
- Drive sales through excellent customer service, optimum visual merchandising and stock management, at the same time as putting our customers at the forefront of everything that your team does
- minimise loss by helping to ensure all staff are trained on loss prevention procedures and policies adhered to by all
- Proactively support the management team in the delivery of the retail strategic plan
Who are you?
- Passion for footwear that matches our company ethos
- Experience working as a supervisor within the fashion retail industry
- Involvement in leading, managing and developing teams effectively
- Proven sales figures and KPI achievements
- Familiarity of dealing and resolving employment relations issues
- Experience of visual merchandising
- Supervisory/management skills are essential.
What we'll give you
- Excellent salary
- Pension contributions
- Generous staff discount
- Career progession
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand a CV into the manager in-store
Please note that previous management experience is essential