- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 30 Nov, 2016
The Amazing Chocolate Workshop is looking for a confident, charismatic, vibrant, out-going EXPERIENCED MANAGER, to join our team for our Christmas campaign at intu Braehead.
- You must be available FULL-TIME during the campaign period, 8th October – 27th December.
- You must work all Saturdays, the first two October campaign launch dates, and Friday 23rd & Saturday 24th December.
- Manage 10-15 team, staff rota, ensure stand is always fully staffed
- Minimum 40 hour working week, spanning 5 days per week, including Saturdays
- Showcase our amazing chocolate by answering questions, demonstrating products, handing out samples and bringing attention to the stand
- Selling our products to customers, making up gift boxes and handling cash
- Staff training and ongoing staff supervision
- Monitor and deliver all team members consistent high standards of working practise, performance, sales targets
- Well-presented product display at all times, stock rotation, weekly stock orders
- Maintain stand cleanliness in accordance with hygiene, health &safety, and retail standards policies
- Manage daily opening up & closing down procedures, cashing up, banking and timely reporting of daily trading figures
- Pre-empt and troubleshoot problems quickly, react positively and effect regular communication with line managers
- Stand must never open later or close earlier than designated trading times
- Staff must perform to high standard and pro-actively sell the product
- Weekly stock orders must be actioned on time each week, ensuring the stand never runs out of important stock items
- Stand must always be clean & tidy with well-stocked, well-presented display
- No negative issues to be reported from shopping centre or customers
- Mental arithmetic: you will need to be able to add up the different product prices.
- Positive, enthusiastic, pro-active, adaptable, outgoing, confident
- Chatty personality, with excellent people and customer service skills, to engage with our clientele
- Good timekeeping, punctual & reliable
£10 per hour, paid weekly
To apply, please send you CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org