- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 06 Jul, 2018
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
What will you be doing?
- Help the store maintain a safe and secure environment to work and shop.
- Work closely with Store Management Teams and build strong relationships with local police.
- Identify any high-risk areas and other vulnerabilities, acting as a strong crime deterrent within the store.
- Engage with store management to ensure Company Loss Prevention standards within stores are adhered to at all times.
- To action any other duties as requested by the Regional Loss Prevention Manager including working as part of a wider team performing Out of Hours surveillance, LP auditing and aidditional support at other stores.
- Represent the store at departmental security meetings.
What are Next looking for?
- You'll have Military, Loss Prevention/Security or strong retail experience that can be applied to the Next Loss Prevention function.
- You'll be flexible and willing to work across different stores and opening times. Travel will be required on a day to day basis to cover a cluster of stores within a reasonable travelling distance from your home address.
- Totally committed to keeping the Store Teams and customers safe.
- Well-organised with the ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast and busy store.
- Hardworking, self motivated and always ready to use your initiative to problem solve.
- A confident communicator who can build great relationships with store teams, police and customers.
- Fully flexible to work 5 out of 7 days including weekends and evenings.
Apply to www.next.co.uk/careers and select Security to see available vacancies.
For more information email Ask_LossPrevention@Next.co.uk