JOB TITLE: Marketing Coordinator (4+ person teams)
REPORTING TO: Assistant Marketing Manager
Job Holders Key Aim
• To help the Marketing Team to deliver compelling marketing campaigns that drive footfall, visit frequency and dwell-time, as well as retailer sales and market share for the shopping and leisure centre, whilst consistently working for the benefit of intu.
1. Support the Marketing Team by helping to deliver the annual business plan and marketing plan in line with the overall strategy for the centre and intu.
2. Help develop event strategies and implement event activity in line with campaign objectives and those of the wider intu group.
3. Ensure effective event management in line with Health & Safety guidelines, manage agency relationships and deliver clear communication to all teams.
4. Review event activity, providing clear highlights and learning for onward communication to key stakeholders.
5. Briefing and liaison with external agencies, to produce creative and compelling advertising, PR digital and promotional advertising campaigns that will drive footfall and repeat visits to the Centre.
6. Build strong relationships with retailers to drive content for marketing activity and events, provide retailer support for general marketing enquiries.
7. Coordinate regular retailer meetings and manage retailer communications
8. Update the website and all social media channels, as well as providing prompt responses to all customer enquiries received online.
9. Assist with the organisation and the management of internal events and promotions through liaison with external organisations and other departments.
10. Where appropriate, use creative writing skills to produce centre literature, centre magazines and blogging opportunities.
11. Work with marketing colleagues on delivery of direct marketing campaigns, including e-shots, providing administrative support where required.
12. Help the Marketing Manager to ensure that all marketing communications, including collateral produced for retailers, consumers, local community stakeholders, CR partners or commercial partners is in line with intu’s brand guidelines and are approved through the correct Brand Lab approval process.
13. To assist with the successful delivery of the PR programme.
14. Help to drive and improve communications between retailers and centre management by providing effective support for in-centre retailer activity.
15. To plan and implement a strategy, in line with the business and marketing objectives, for the centre’s kid’s club.
16. Assist with the evaluation of all marketing activities and reporting of results for each event.
17. Ensure that regular centre and intu reporting timescales are met, including monthly reporting and KPI monitoring
18. To deal with student enquiries and requests for information from the local community
19. Where appropriate, to plan and implement a marketing strategy, in line with the business and marketing objectives, to attract tourists to the Centre and encourage repeat visits .
20. Provide support to marketing team in monitoring competitor activity
21. Any other duties as appropriate.
• To ensure compliance with Company’s Health & Safety Policy.
• To work collectively with other intu centres to identify examples of best practices across the intu group and then work together to roll-out these concepts within other centres.
• To comply with corporate policies and procedures.
Competencies and attributes
• Effective organisation skills- ability to multi-task and prioritise workload under pressure.
• Strong communications skills
• Effective time management skills
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to think creatively and apply this to events and communications
• Ability to manage budgets