Braehead Arena is opening for their season this August and are currently hiring for Leisure attendants.
• To provide a safe and friendly environment for all skaters / public that should enter the Arena.
• Skate hire duties ensuring quick and efficient service.
• Monitor the ice pad.
• Assist all customer queries, complaints or general information in a polite, Friendly and helpful manner.
• Ensure the arena is maintained to the highest standard of cleanliness at all times.
• Principal duties and responsibilities do not include or define all tasks which may be required to be undertaken due to arena events.
• Comply with all policies and procedures of the company.
• Possess excellent skating ability.
• Sound knowledge and understanding of health and safety.
• Flexible to working hours as these will involve evenings and weekends.
• A current first aid certificate would be advantageous.
Closing date: 10 August 2016
To apply please send a covering letter and CV’s to : firstname.lastname@example.org