Braehead Arena are currently recruiting for a season leisure assistant.
• To provide a safe and friendly environment for all customers who enter the Arena and Curling.
• Assist all customer queries, complaints or general information in a polite, friendly and helpful manner.
• Ensure all facilities are maintained to the highest standard of cleanliness
• Comply with all policies and procedures of the company.
• Assist in the maintenance of ice surfaces (experience of using Zamboni is advantageous)
• To assist core team in all departments consisting of Food & Beverage, Event Operations, Box Office, Security, Cleaning and Purchasing.
• Ensure facility operations during events and non-events are maintained.
• Assist with agency/contractor relationships to help them excel in our frontline operations. Ensure agency/contractor relationships are maintained to the highest level.
• Ensure event turnarounds and set ups are fulfilled.
• Principal duties and responsibilities do not include or define all tasks which may be required to be undertaken due to events across the business.
• Sound knowledge and understanding of health and safety.
• Flexible to working hours as these will involve evenings and weekends.
• A current first aid certificate would be advantageous
Duration: Seasonal (October to April)
Closing date: 13 September 2017