Being part of the store’s Junior Management team you will provide managerial support and help maintain and improve the levels of customer service throughout your section. You will provide assistance in the supervision of all staff while maintaining the standards of the shop floor. Furthermore you will deal with certain managerial processes on a daily basis as instructed by Store Management.
• Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded
• Monitor staff service levels in order to maximise store sales
• Utilise in store devices, making sure that the customer is offered the whole product range
• Use reports to assist you in product placement of key selling lines.
• Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in store by using the latest visual techniques.
• Provide assistance with the maintenance of standards on the sales floor.
• Keep stock clean and presentable at all times.
• Retail Management experience would be advantageous
• Excellent Time Management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• IT skills- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Training & Development
• Encourage personal progression through store
• Provide assistance with the induction and training of new starters.
• Assist with the development of existing staff, ensuring that personnel complete the relevant
Skills/Experience/Knowledge needed Benefits
• UK/International career progression
• Competitive salary
• Company discount
To apply please bring your CV into the store for the attention of the manager.
To apply online please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Due to the evolving nature of our organisation, the job holder may from time to time be required to carry
out tasks which are not detailed in this job specification. For a full job description and further clarification,
please contact your Line Manager.