- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 14 Aug, 2018
Hotel Chocolat is looking to recruit a Sales Advisor with Key Holder responsibilities. The vacancy is permanent and will be for a 12 hour contract; however some flexibility for overtime will be required. They are looking for an applicant that will be confident in opening and closing the store, successfully maintain store standards and have enthusiasm for customer service.
WHO YOU ARE
- Passionate about chocolate.
- Motivated by being part of a team with a common goal.
- Guest-focused, you exceed guest expectations by providing exceptional service.
- An HC Ambassador both in your personal presentation and behaviourally at all times.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Experience of working in a guest-facing environment and in a similar role.
- Supervisory experience within the retail sector.
- Strong selling skills and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent relationship skills.
- Spirit and drive.
- Integrity and an ethical approach to your work.
SHOW US HOW IT'S DONE
- Actively demonstrate a strong team work ethic and can-do attitude.
- Contribute to achieving the team's shared goals and objectives, supporting others when needed.
- Own and drive personal development and seek opportunities to grow and continually improve.
- Build relationship both internally and externally through strong rapport building.
- Take positive approach and embrace change.
- Be responsible for the store for periods, motivating and leading the team by example.
- Listen to and understand guests to build gentuine, loyal and trusted relationships.
- Confidently approach guests and talk through products and brand stories to achieve strong sales.
- Present product solutions that meet individual guest needs and build guest loyalty, and introduce additional products that would complement their purchase.
- Create a selling environment that exceeds guests' expectations and always makes guests happy.
- Deliver exemplary guest service through role modelling and contributing to setting guest service standards through the team.
- Work closesly with the Store Management team to plan for promotional and key trading events and ensure the store is ready to trade.
- Act as a senior contact instore to help to meet guests needs.
Contracted Hours: 12
Contact Email: Braehead@hotelchocolat.com
How to apply: Pop into store or email for an application form