Chances are, if you’re looking to work with us, you’ve probably got some idea of what we’re all about. But allow us to introduce ourselves:
Footasylum was born in late 2005, with a mission to bring some excitement to the streetwear scene. Going from a single unit in Wilmslow to over 40 high street stores nationwide, our team have a passion for the product and their collective knowledge is what separates us from the competition. In a world where clothes shopping is a stale affair, Footasylum retail environments are unique and intriguing. We move beyond the traditional and aren’t afraid to break the mould.
Always cooler, always faster, always ahead of the game: We are Footasylum.
What will I be doing?
• Assist with the management of the day to day operation of the store whilst ensuring costs are kept within targets
• Drive sales through excellent customer service, optimum visual merchandising and stock management, at the same time as putting our customer at the forefront of everything that your team does
• Minimise loss by ensuring all staff are trained on loss prevention procedures and policies adhered to by all
• Proactively support the Store Manager in the delivery of the retail strategic plan
• Help to recruit, train, develop and manage all members of the store team to ensure high performance standards at all times. This includes your own self development
• Ensure store compliance with all Company policy and procedures
• Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry as whole, along with local knowledge to actively respond to shifting style patterns
• Deputise for the Store Manager as required
Who are you?
• You’ve a passion for footwear that matches our company ethos
• Experience working as an Assistant Manager or Supervisor within the fashion retail industry
• You’ll be able to demonstrate a track record of leading, managing and developing teams effectively.
• Proven sales figures and KPI achievements
• Familiarity of dealing and resolving employment relations issues to achieve a more productive and successful team
• Experience of visual merchandising and a passion for creating an inviting retail environment.
What we’ll give you….
• Excellent basic salary plus bonus
• Pension contributions
• Generous staff discount
• Career progression