- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 03 Sep, 2015
Main duties include:
To support the Security Manager and Health & Safety Manager in all aspects of health and safety. Work in conjunction with the the intu Braehead team in maintaining engineering systems and procedures.
- To provide technical support to the Security Manager, Director of Operations and Operations Manager as required. Support the Health and Safety Manager on aspects of health and safety as required.
- To advise on developmental aspects of public life safety including fire and emergency systems and emergency evacuation procedures.
- To advise the business and develop all aspects of fire engineering, fire systems and procedures. Work with operational departments to ensure fire safety is understood and functioning correctly. Maintain compliance with all relevant codes of practice.
- To maintain compliance with the Fire Certificate and any amendments as required.
- To carry out fire risk assessments as necessary, amending documentation where required.
- To arrange regular liaison with the Fire Authority and ensure that operational plans coincide.
- To develop and programme fire training for centre staff, tenant staff and others as necessary.
- To support the Health and Safety Manager to carry out safety audits.
- To support the Health & Safety Manager to investigate and report any accidents.
- To maintain professional qualifications and continuous professional development.
- To maintain safe working practices in line with the HASAWA, and the Company’s own health and safety policy and procedures.
- To promote an awareness of safety in all staff.
- To be helpful, approachable and courteous at all times and maintain good relationships between the company, retail partners, members of the public, contractors and the emergency services.
- To deal with any customer queries and complaints in a courteous manner and in line with company
Click below to apply
Date Posted: 20th August
Closing Date: 4th September