- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 20 Jun, 2016
Be part of the team . . .
Wallis is fast paced, aspirational, exciting and fun and our culture reflects this. With passion and enthusiasm for our jobs, our product and our Brand, we are very proud of the role we all play in making Wallis so successful.
Our people show innovation, take ownership, challenge the norm and play an active part in driving our business forward.
About the Role . . .
Reporting to the Regional Visual Merchandising Manager, you will drive the visual proposition in our stores (this includes our Solus stores, Debenhams and our External businesses) across Scotland using all available commercial information. You will provide visual merchandising support and guidance to Instore Visual Merchandisers within the Scotland area (Glasgow to Inverness), while developing and maintaining a relationship with the visual team and Head Office.
What you’ll be doing . . .
- Responsible for driving the brand visual proposition across the stores within the area
- Be able to challenge the layout in stores using commercial information and brand guidelines
- Actively support the development of brand guidelines
- Demonstrate commercial understanding of the different store types within the area and how to maximise their profitability whilst maintaining the integrity of the brand
- Demonstrate up to date knowledge of the Wallis customer and its competitors and be able to use this information to challenge the decision-making behind the visual layout
- Supporting the Regional Visual Manager with effective communication between Area Managers and Instore Visual Merchandisers
- Support the Area Manager and Regional Visual Manager in the store teams training and development
- Demonstrate influencing skills across all levels of store and Head Office management
- Able to flex personal style and give constructive feedback as appropriate
About you . . .
- Able to demonstrate creativity and innovation
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Evidence of building and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Flexible approach and adaptable to change
- Take ownership of projects
- Flexible with working hours where needed, occasional overnights working and stay overs may be required
Working with Wallis . . .
- Career development across the Arcadia Group
- 25 days Holiday
- Bonuses and Incentives
- 25% discount across the Arcadia Brands
- Stakeholder Pension Plan
To apply all applicants must apply via the Wallis website.