We are looking for a talented, sociable, self-motivated and experienced Customer Service Representative :)
(1 x 16 hours p/w maternity cover – 5 Days out of 7)
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for an outgoing and gifted Customer Service Representative to work within intu Braehead. You will be working in a supportive team to provide the highest standards of service, sales and administration duties.
You will be required to:
- Promote and maintain superior customer care in all areas.
- Communicate kindly and effectively with all.
- Maintain a happy and welcoming attitude and treat everyone with respect.
- Promote our services and sell and up-sell products.
- Actively look for and suggest better ways of doing things.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have demonstrated exceptional customer service, sales and administrative skills.
- Be cheerful, resourceful and have the ability to multi task.
- Demonstrate an excellent work ethic.
- Possess Lottery or cash handling experience.
- Be IT literate and possess good MS Office skills.
Apply on the link below