Boost Juice Bars are looking for a Assistant Manager for a new store opening soon in Braehead Shopping Centre, Glasgow, paying up to £19k.
Boost is the largest International retail chain of Juice and Smoothie stores outside the USA with over 400 shops in 16 countries. In 2007 we launched in the UK and we are now blending (and ‘lovin’ life’!) in nearly 30 locations … with loads more in the pipeline!
So what do we do? Boost make fresh, nutritious stuff that tastes good, makes you feel great and always gives you something to smile about … ‘We are fanatical about our product ‘ It’s AMAZING something so HEALTHY can taste so GOOD!
If you are passionate about the customer experience, excited by sales and motivated by team development then this is the job for you.
Position: Assistant Manager
Basic Salary: Up to £19k
1. Driving sales and profit.
2. Continual growth and development of the team.
3. Passionate about the customer experience: Always looking at ways to make this amazing.
4. Constantly maintaining operational standards.
5. Motivating and incentivising the team to maximise performance: Always looking at ways to make this amazing.
1. Live within easy commute.
2. Have lengthy proven experience in a similar role with a proven record of successfully managing a turnover of at least £15k per week in a food retail environment.
3. Can demonstrate skills in recruitment, training and identifying future talent.
4. Have a track record of exceeding sales and profit targets.
5. Can deliver an amazing experience to customers both personally and through the team.
6. Reliable, a team player and an operationally confident hands-on leader.
7. Always ready to take on the next great challenge.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who are shortlisted will be invited to come along to our Recruitment Day.