Retail Sales Consultant
Salary: £7.95 per hour plus bonuses Per Hour
All applications must go via the Beaverbrooks website : http://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/careers/current-vacancies
Retail Sales Consultant
2 x 40 hours per week
OTE 1st Year £17,407.67
£7.95 per hour plus bonuses
Right now, Beaverbrooks is looking for a Sales Consultant. Join them and you’ll be part of a company that puts as much emphasis on creating a great workplace as they do on customer focus and profit.
What that means for you is the chance to really develop there. It’s worth noting that all Beaverbrooks managers started out as Sales Consultants. Beaverbrooks never recruit managers externally – even their CEO started out as a Sales Consultant.
It’s all part of an ethos that’s developed since Beaverbrooks started out in 1919 as a family-run jewellers. They've always encouraged development from within and now it’s a part of who they are at the corporate level. Their values are passion, trust, fairness, caring and integrity. All the things that make working there a truly rewarding experience. And the reason they have been named in the top 25 of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies To Work For over the past 14 years.
Join Beaverbrooks and you’ll make a real difference to each and every customer you meet by creating a wonderful experience every time. Selling is an important part of role and you’ll be accountable for your results, so that means making every effort to find the perfect product for each customer. You will be put through their highly respected, 12-month learning programme, as well as an initial 3-day training event, so you’ll be fully equipped when you start.
However, you’ll need a real passion for our products and the customer experience. Not to mention the ability to communicate confidently with customers.
• Excellent starting salaries – above the national living wage, including for under 25s. Salaries increase following successful completion of training
• Structured inductions and ongoing training
• Nationally recognised qualifications
• Fantastic career development opportunities
• Benefits including 33 days’ holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), contributory pension, life assurance, healthcare plan, enhanced maternity package, maternity return to work bonus, paternity leave and employee childcare vouchers
• Outstanding staff discounts which extend to family and friends
• Regular staff events and occasions
• Employee and family support and counselling – Retail Trust
All applications must go via the website : http://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/careers/current-vacancies