They are looking for enthusiastic and hard working individuals who love interacting with people. The successful candidates should be customer focused and take pride in delivering a high level of customer care for every person who visits Snow Factor.
What is essential?
- Secondary education.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Good communication skills.
- A handful of common sense.
- Can-do attitude.
- Availability during the weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Previous bar experience would be desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Perks of the job?
- If you have a love of the outdoors & ski or snowboarding you will love having free access to their facilities.
- Work within a great team.
- Staff discount at Snow Factor and intu Braehead.
- Access to their slope facilities.
If you feel that you thrive from the challenge of working in the only real indoor snow in Scotland, please email a copy of you CV and covering letter to email@example.com, adding CUSTOMER CARE to the subject line.
To read more about the roll, click the link below.