Yours Clothing is a plus size women’s wear retailer that provides the best value on the UK high street and internet.
Our continued success comes from us listening to our customers and delivering fashion products at the right price. Our environment is fast paced, ever evolving and full of excitement. Yours Clothing continues to expand and become the number one plus size fashion womenswear retailer in the UK.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a new Deputy Manager to join our fantastic team. This role requires a dedication to providing the highest level of customer service to all our customers to ensure they leave happy and keep coming back. You will have a desire to be the best and to display a huge amount of passion and knowledge about our product range to promote our brand.
- Provide back-up management support and be responsible for the running of the Store in the absence of the manager.
- Help to achieve financial objectives and KPIs by analysing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Assisting in recruiting, selecting and training all store employees
- Optimise sales and individual customer purchases.
- Engage the customer by delivering a first class customer service.
- Maintain outstanding store conditions and visual merchandising standards
- Replenish stock with our fantastic products and specialist brands.
- Organise and assist with deliveries and stock handling on a regular basis
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures.
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for Health and Safety.
- Responsible for opening and closing the store.
- Cashing up at the end of the day and ensuring correct procedures are followed.
- Training and coaching store colleagues in all areas.
The successfully appointed Deputy Manager will have proven experience in a senior management role in a retail environment, preferably fashion, and be able to demonstrate a track record of exceeding sales targets.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Warm, friendly and engaging personality
- An energy and enthusiasm to succeed
- Highly motivated and a desire to be the best
- Results Driven
- Proven ability to work well within a team and to use own initiative
- Proven record of good attendance and flexibility
- Confident and articulate when speaking to customers
- Ability to work hard and juggle changing priorities
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Outstanding loyalty and commitment to the business
Benefits of Yours:
- 50% Staff Discount
- Bonus Scheme
- Bought Leave Scheme
- Group Life Insurance
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Child Care Vouchers
This is a Full Time role working 5 days over 7 each week