Terms and Conditions for the Festive AR-ctic trail competition
These are the terms and conditions for The Festive AR-ctic Trail competition found at www.intu.co.uk/braehead and in centre.
The promoter of this competition is intu Braehead, Kings Inch Road, G51 4 BN a company registered in England. Company Number no. 04690989 (“we”, “us” or “our”).
2. To participate in the competition you must complete the Arctic Trail around the centre and unlock all the Christmas baubles to receive your voucher. between 25 November 2019 and 6 January 2019 (the “Competition Period”). Entries submitted outside of the Competition Period will not be valid.
3. If you wish to participate in the competition you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”). By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
4. The competition is only open to legal residents of the UK aged 18 or over. The competition excludes employees and contractors, agents and service providers of intu Braehead, any member of the intu properties plc group.
5. All entry instructions for the competition will form part of these Terms. Entry instructions can be found at www.intu.co.uk/braehead.
6. To enter the competition, please: (a) complete the Arctic Festive Trail www.intu.co.uk/Braehead. Entries must be submitted by the specified closing date (see section 2 above). Individuals who do not follow all of the instructions in these Terms, provide the required information, successfully submit their entry, timely submit their entry, and/or abide by these Terms may be disqualified. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Any entrant that attempts to complete or submit fraudulent entries, and his/her entries, will be disqualified. Entrants may not enter with multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses, under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to register multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same email account enter the competition and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorised account holder of the said email account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. Authorised account holder is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organisation, which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorised account holder.
Prize(s) & Winning
8. Each completed trail will receive a 2-4-1 voucher to ice skate at the arena.
9. We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative voucher of equal or greater value; (ii) subject to section 20 below, in unavoidable circumstances vary the closing date for the competition; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the competition if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) in exceptional circumstances amend these Terms, in which case we will notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants.
10. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
11. 2-4-1 vouchers are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for prizes, subject to section 9 above. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-refundable and non-transferable. Prizes cannot also be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
a. 2-4-1 vouchers are only valid for the season that they are given.
b. Both places must be redeemed at the same time.
c. Redeemable for all public skating sessions.
d. Can not be redeemed on Wee Ones Wednesdays, figure patch ice etc.
19. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to disqualify any entrant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website; violates the Terms; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made. We also reserve the right to seek damages from any such person and entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
20. Our failure to enforce any term of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond our control and award the prize from among all eligible online entries received prior to cancellation. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this competition or the prizes. We are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incorrect, or inaccurate entry forms whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entry forms.
21. These Terms and this competition are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
22. Any queries in relation to this competition should be directed in writing to The Marketing Department, intu Braehead, Kings Inch Road, G51 4 BN.