The hottest event in the fresher's calendar takes place on Wednesday 28 September at intu Metrocentre from 3pm - 10pm offering students a night to remember along with huge discounts on your favourite retailers including Topshop, River Island, Doc Black, House of Fraser and more!
Throughout the night there will be exciting live performances from local DJs and entertainers and we have all sorts of giveaways and goodies just for you!
You can follow the fun across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using #intustudentnight and enter exclusive competitions on the night. And don't forget we have free wi-fi too - so there's no excuse to not to post your student night hauls.
This year we have an amazing line-up of stores involved with Student Night with a host of fantastic offers including:
7 Camicie 15% off
Accessorize 20% off
Ann Summers 25% off
Aspinal of London- House of Fraser 20% off and complimentary embossing
Barburrito £1 regular burrito
Beaverbrooks 10% off
Bella Italia 50% off Pizza & Pasta
Blacks 15% off
Boots 10% off
Boux Avenue 20% off
Burton 20% off
Byron Burger 25% off food and 2 for 1 Happy Hour
Candle Essence 10% off
Cath Kidston 20% off
Coast 2 Coast 25% off food and 2 for 1 Happy Hour
Collectables 10% off
Doc Black 10% off
Dorothy Perkins 20% off
Dune 20% off
Ecco 20% off
Eds Diner 50% off
Eurochange VIP rates & Free ORBS
Evans 20% off
EWM 10% OFF
Five Guys Free drink
Fizzylicious 20% off
Footasylum 20% off
Fossil 20% off
Frankie & Bennys 3 courses and a drink for £15 or 25% off when dining from the main menu.
French Connection 20% off
Fuel Juice Bars 50% off
Goldsmiths boutique 20% off
Gourmet Burget Kitchen 25% student discount via the GBK app
Handmade Burger Co 25% off ALL food and drink.
Hotel Chocolat 10% off
House of Fraser up to 20% off
Jacamo 20% off
Jack and Jones 20% discount
Kurt Geiger 20% off
Levi 30% off
Lipsy 20% off
Miss Selfridge 20% off
Models Own 25% off with £25 spend
Moo-Boo Buy 1 Get 1 Free on bubble teas
Mr Pretzels £2.30 for any regular size pretzel
Namco £1 per game of bowling and selected drinks at the bar only £2.25 each.
Nandos (Yellow Mall) FREE 1/4, 1/2 or Whole Chicken - T&Cs apply. Meet the team down in Exhibition Square for more details
New Look 20% off
New Look Men 20% off
Office 20% off
Officers Club 20% off
Oh You Pretty Things 2 for 1 Bubblegum Daiquiris
Paperchase 20% off
Pizza Express 40% off
Pizza Hut 50% off food bill
Primark Special Promotions in store
Quiz 20% off
Radley 15% off
Red 5 10% off
River Island 20% off
Schuh 20% off
Simply Be 20% off
Soletrader 20% off
Superdry Large prize Giveaways
Superdry 20% discount
Tessuti 10% off
Thaikhun 20% off the bill
The Body Shop 30% off
The Fragrance Shop 15% off
The Glasses Factory 15% off
The Perfume Shop 15% off
Thorntons 10% off
Topman 20% off
Topshop 20% off
Vision Express 20% off
Wetherspoons 20% off the bill on up to 4 meals
Whiskey Shop Free gift with every purchase of Jack Daniels 70cl
WHSmith 20% of all stationery
Yours Clothing 20% off when you spend £30 and a free canvas bag
*Please note offers subject to change.
Got a question? Read on for our frequently asked questions.
What date is the event?
The event takes place on Wednesday 28 September 2016.
What time does it start/finish?
The event starts at 3pm and will finish at 9pm.
What’s the latest time you will admit someone to the event?
The event ends at 9pm and in you can enter until this point. However all the best bargains and freebies will be gone so we advise you get there early.
How much is entry?
Entry is completely free! You simply need a form of valid student ID.
How do I book online?
Make sure you sign up to intu Metrocentre's student night by clicking here.
Where do I need to go if I’ve booked online?
We will have registration points in the public transport interchange in Blue Mall, Town Square and Exhibition Square.
How do I keep up to date with offers?
To stay up to date with the latest offers our website and on our social media pages.
Can we bring non students with us?
Non-students will be allowed access to the centre however will not be able to uptake any discounts or receive any freebies.
Can I bring a friend?
As long as your friend has valid student ID we’d love them to come along.
Is the car park open?
Yes, all car parks will be open as normal.
I’ve lost my Student ID/I haven’t received my ID yet what can I use to get in?
If you are unable to obtain your Student ID in time for the event a letter from the university confirming your student ID number, your course and study period would be acceptable.
I go to a university outside the North East – can I come?
Yes as long as you have valid student ID
Will the cinema and restaurants be open as usual for the public?
1. This promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom, excluding employees of Myunidays Limited (“the Promoter”) and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion. The Promoter can be contacted at 2 Castle Boulevard, Nottingham, NG7 1FB.
2. By entering the promotion, you confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
3. To enter the promotion, you must be 18 years old or over. By entering the promotion, you confirm that you are 18 years old or over.
4. There are ten prizes of £100 intu Gift Cards.
5. To Enter: you must register for one of the intu Student Night events through the following forms and have the QR code within your bounce back email scanned by an event staff member on the day of the event:
intu Eldon Square
intu Victoria Centre
intu Merry Hill
6. Promotion Period: Entries must be between the following times:
intu Derby from 00:01 BST 31/08/2016 to 21:59 BST 20/09/2016
intu Braehead from 00:01 BST 31/08/2016 to 20:59 BST 05/10/2016
intu Chapelfield from 00:01 BST 31/08/2016 to 20:59 BST 06/10/2016
intu Lakeside from 00:01 BST 31/08/2016 to 21:59 BST 05/10/2016
intu Eldon Square from 00:01 BST 31/08/2016 to 20:59 BST 04/10/2016
intu Victoria Centre from 00:01 BST 31/08/2016 to 21:59 BST 04/10/2016
intu Metrocentre from 00:01 BST 31/08/2016 to 20:59 BST 28/09/2016
intu Trafford from 00:01 BST 31/08/2016 to 21:59 BST 04/10/2016
intu Potteries from 00:01 BST 31/08/2016 to 20:59 BST 04/10/2016
intu Merry Hill from 00:01 BST 31/08/2016 to 20:59 BST 04/10/2016
7. No purchase is necessary; however internet connection may be required.
8. All valid entries received from entrants holding a verified UNiDAYS® account during the promotional period will be randomly selected.
9. The winners will be contacted by email within 5 working days of the close of the competition and announced on Twitter. In the event that a winner is not contactable or has not responded within 21 days of notification then the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
10. One £100 intu Gift Card will be given to one valid entrant per intu Student Night event. If any prize(s) are currently unavailable a substitute will be offered to the same value.
11. By entering, you agree that if you win, you will participate, for no additional fee, in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
12. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
13. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to participate in the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entry or entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to withdraw the promotion at any time, for any reason.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for withdrawal of the Promotion, system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received registrations or winner notifications.
17. Any personal data will be collected and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. By entering the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use the data collected from you for the purposes of sending you marketing communications on sales and promotions held by the Promoter. The data will not be disclosed by the Promoter to any other organisation that is not associated with the Promoter unless you have opted in to such communications when entering the promotion.
18. Entry to the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
19. A full list of winners will be available for up to six weeks after the end of the promotion entry date by sending a SAE to the address detailed above.
On Tuesday 7 March find out what your treasures are worth at Fraser Hart in Lower Town Square at their jewellery, watch and silverware valuation day!More info