intu Lakeside has 15 car parks with 13,000 spaces, including disabled and parent and child spaces. Passenger lifts and escalators give easy access from each car park directly to the shopping centre. Disabled shopping bays are located in 4 of our car parks.
Motorbikes are welcome in the centre car park, and can be parked in any of the ground-level outdoor car parks, or alternatively in Car park Green, Yellow and Mauve which have no barrier. Bicycles are not permitted within the centre, however bike racks are easily accessible and are located throughout the centre. All our parking is free.
All our car parks provide easy, safe and direct access into the centre for shoppers with little ones. There are 38 Parent and Child spaces in Car Park Red, over Levels 1 & 2, plus 8 more spaces in Car Park 5.
We also have 305 spaces reserved especially for disabled shoppers inCar Park 10 (Car Park Blue), and other dedicated spaces in car parks 3, 9 & 11.
Two Electric Vehicle charging points are available on the Ground Floor of car park Blue. You need to be a member of source east or source London to use the charging points. intu are exploring options to provide improved EV charging at the centre, and we will make users aware of any changes planned for 2017.
If you've been food shopping, you'll find trolley parks throughout the car parks to return your trolley to once you have unloaded your shopping. Don't forget your £1 coin!
When visiting intu Lakeside don’t be surprised if one of our members of staff approaches you to see if you need any help. It’s all part of our world class service. Our shoppers safety is our number one priority, which is why intu Lakeside operates a 24/7 CCTV operation centre wide, including all of our car parks. Coverage is for the purpose of public safety and crime reduction, where we work in partnership with Essex police.
Free Customer Parking
• No overnight parking except on the authority of Centre Management
• To not park in a manner that causes an obstruction to other users
• To park wholly within an authorised and marked parking bay
• Marked disabled bays are for disabled badge holders only
• A valid disabled badge must be clearly displayed at all times
• Designated Parent and Child bays may only be used by motorists accompanied by children under 16
• No parking on yellow lines
• Display a valid permit where required
• By failing to comply with any of these conditions you agree to pay a Parking Charge Notice of £50, reduced to £25 if paid within 14 days.