Why should I sign up?
•Sign-up is free - Our Kids’ Club is absolutely free to join so you don’t have to pay a penny, not a sausage!
•Free family events - We'll let you know about events in the school holidays, visits from your favourite characters and other out of this world activities that are just too good to miss! This February half-term, we're whipping up some tasty treats with Professor Sproutorium in his crazy laboratory - perfect for your little chefs! See here for all the details.
•Great competitions and prizes - We give away £100s worth of prizes every year - and it could be you getting your hands on them!
•Members of Kids' Club can enjoy exciting discounts from your favourite retailers. Simply show your Kids' Club members card to redeem in store.
Current offers available include:
- Bella Italia: Register as a member of the Bella Italia Club and kids eat free. Sign up here.
- Boost Juice: Kid’s drinks for £1 with every regular purchase
- Giraffe: Kids eat free (one free kids meal deal per full price adult meal purchased, available Monday to Friday)
- Newcastle Eagles: Save 30% on a family ticket to an Esh Group Eagles Newcastle basketball game. Get two adults and two kids tickets for just £28 (saving £22) when you use the promo code KIDSCLUB when purchasing tickets in advance.
- Pizza Express: Kids eat free when adults meal is purchased
- TGI Fridays: 10% off kids' menu (available Monday to Thursday)
- Wagamama: Free kid’s juice throughout February
Offers are subject to change. For full terms and conditions, please see in store.
How do I sign up?
It’s easy peasy and completely free, just fill in your details on the form on the right of this page or head to one of our Customer Service Desks located near Fenwick and Debenhams.
We care about your privacy and we promise not to share your information, or send you anything we don’t think you’ll love. And of course, you can unsubscribe at any time.
If you have any other questions or require further any information on how to join the intu Eldon Square Kids’ Club, please visit one of our Customer Service desks.