Ready your wardrobes because spring summer fashion is here!
This season we have so much to offer you, from top modelling experiences and fashion exhibitions to must-have discounts and stunning style guides all in one trending location.
From 24 April to 14 May our ten fabulous faces of fashion will be displayed at intu Derby up on Level 2 outside Topshop along our couture catwalk. Our shoppers will be able to check out the displays, pick up style tips, find out where this season's must-have garments are located in centre and pick up a free voucher book with great discounts on your favourite fashion brands.
To celebrate spring summer fashion here at intu Derby and all of the fabulous styles currently available at our brilliant retailers, we have put together an exclusive voucher book for you to treat yourself to this season's must-have trends. Simply click the link below and print off your vouchers today or pick up a copy of our voucher book from our fashion exhibition on Level 2, or from our Customer Service Desk on Level 1 on your next visit.
Remember to keep a close eye on our “Offers” page on the website and the intu App for last minute offers on everything from fashion to food.
- Get them frills - Ruffles and frills have exploded on to the high street's new spring collections. Look out for skirts and dresses with a ruffled hem, and tops with all the frills.
- Mix up your sleeves - This season, it's all about statement sleeves. Rock a flute sleeve shirt with your favourite cropped jeans and you're good to go.
- Rock a slogan tee - The new-season way to wear a tee? With a sassy slogan and a pretty feminine midi skirt and trainers. We love this look.
- Think in pink - Pink is the colour for spring/summer 2017. Wear pops of it – think bubblegum jeans and pastel coats – or work the shade head-to-toe.
- Show your stripes - Stripes are where it's at for spring. Nail the trend with a blue and white striped longline shirt teamed with white jeans and mules.
- Go chic & sheer - Trust us: everyone will be wearing sheer dresses over a simple tee and jeans this season. Accessorize with trainers, or up the glam with silver boots.
- Give good shoulder - Up your shoulder game this spring with blazers complete with padded shoulders (hello, Eighties!) and chic, cocoon-style tops.
There’s no greater gift you can give a fashion lover than the intu Gift Card. Top it up with anything from £5 to £1,000 and the fashionista in your life can shop to their hearts content. Usable in a whopping fourteen intu shopping centres across the whole UK, offering them the choice of thousands of big name brands, top restaurants, state-of-the-art cinemas, exciting leisure destinations and even boutique cafes, it really is a fashion lovers best friend.