*Terms & Conditions apply.
By signing up you are agreeing to receive email communication from intu Derby.
- The competition closes at 8pm on Friday 31st July 2015.
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion.
- To enter the competition visit www.intu.co.uk/derby and sign up to the intu Derby monthly newsletter via the homepage.
- The prize is 1 month of FREE parking at intu Derby. The month will commence on the date the winner collects their free parking ticket. The car registration of the winner will also be required upon collection of the ticket. There will be 1 winner.
- The winner will be selected at random and notified by email before the end of August 2015.
- Only one entry per person will go into the prize draw. No purchase necessary.
- No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
- intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Derby within 5 days of the notification date, intu Derby reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
- There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
- The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
- The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
- The prize winner must be able to collect the prize from intu Derby in person within 3 months of being notified and photo ID will be required. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
- The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu Derby. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- Provider of the Prize: intu Derby is the Provider of the Prize and makes no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law shall have no liability to any entrant or winner in relation to any prize its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise.